This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Thursday, August 18, 2011


A little sneak peak into what I have been making for this Spring /Summer Mini Sessions to be announced very soon ! Limited dates will apply so check back regularly so you don't miss out on the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new mini sessions, we will be keeping our eye out for them, Miss Amy is due for another photo shoot by fantastic photographer Pricilla :o) kind regards Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think the beautiful Miss Amy would suit these mini sessions very much Jane :)

    ReplyDelete