This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Lily



To Lily ,

Our gorgeous girl, you have grown up so much, and each day we love you more and more. These 2 years have gone by in a blink of an eye! 
You are such a cheeky little miss! Nothing could have prepared us for parenthood as we know it now , but we wouldn’t change it for the world .... Although I am very VERY glad you have finally started sleeping through the night.
 I love to watch you play and how you mimic us with your baby doll. Your favorite toy at the moment is woody from toy story, you wrap him, rock him and put a nappy on him just like a baby on some days and ride him around on a horse on others. You love to have books read to you and you and have started learning your letters and can sing your alphabet perfectly!
You have also started going to daycare one day a week and although I am not sure if you love it yet, you love to boss the kids around ... That’s right!! 
SHhhhh go to sleep boy ! Lily’s Sleeping ! or NO that’s Lily’s and Don’t do that girl! I think you think you are a mother already so am very interested to see how you go in October when your brother or sister arrives.
You love dancing and love to spin in circles, You love me singing to you ... your favorites are My baby Lily  ( made up especially for you ) , Hey Diddle Diddle, Rock A Bye Baby and Deep in the hundred acre woods ( Winnie The Pooh), you also love Incy Wincy Spider and are learning the actions  I LOVE WATCHING THIS! your chubby little hands slowly moving , and the intense look in your eye as you try to mimic my movements.
 I am very proud of you, we are both very proud of you and can’t wait to see you continue to grow ... but know you will ALWAYS be my baby girl. 

LOVE MUMMY xxxx


1 comment: