This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 7 - Photo A Day June

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of June, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart. 

Day 7: Shhh

Forever keeping a keen eye on everything I do and mimicking my actions, it was no surprise to find Lily in my studio getting her bunny ready for his newborn photos on my posing bag. After wrapping bunny up nice and tightly she proceeded to pat him soothingly and shhh him off to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment