This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Photo-a-day Jan : Day11




If you live in Sydney and have never been to the flower markets on centenery drive near homebushdrive, I highly reccomend it as a day trip. To buy something specific you need to arrive really early but if your just looking to fill your house with flowers you can arrive just before it closes at 10, this is also when they start reducing bunches of flowers dramatically ... bunches of roses gerberas and all things beautiful to as low as $1!! so you can quite litterally fill your car. BUT if you do happen to leave a little room the fruit and vegatable markets are right next door and you can pick up some beautiful fresh produce for great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment