This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photo-a-day 2013 : Day 1


Photo-a-Day Project: A personal project that I undertake in January for an entire month taking one photo a day of my family.
 



Happiest of new years to you, sweet friends.
It is with such joy that I run open armed into 2013.
As I begin my Photo-a-Day project for the 2nd year in a row,
I began by looking through last years photographs.
Smiling over moments past, Remembering what was forgotten.
Grounded, with a grateful and happy heart that my family will have these wonderful moments to treasure.

This year we have a new addition to our family, Eli , who I am happy to say fits into our family perfectly, filling a void that we never knew was there.

To those who  followed this journey last year, welcome back.
And, more importantly, thank you.
Thank you for sharing your love and for your support.

To my new followers, welcome , I hope you enjoy this insight into my little family  and perhaps are even inspired to document your own family in this way.
 
My heart is bursting, friends.
The exploration of the ordinary is far more poetic than may first appear.
With breathless excitement, I am so happy to share our January with you.
Happy days to you all.
x



2 comments:

  1. Your style of writing never ceases to impress me!
    Gorgeous photo, you have one lucky family with photos that great to treasure.

    ReplyDelete