This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Photo-a-day 2013 : Day 12

Photo-a-Day Project: A personal project that I undertake in January for an entire month taking one photo a day of my family.





With your tongue out to help propel yourself forward, or perhaps to detect true north? you did it! You rode your bike solo for the very first time.

When Daddy asked you what you would tell Santa for Christmas you replied  " I want a treat " what else? asked dad " A tinkerbell bike and helmet !!!!
Now Santa and I are pretty close, and we had not planned on this reply, but it turns out that the elves at Big W had an extra one just for you, and we are so very happy that they did, because your smiles on Christmas day were priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment