This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Photo-a-day 2013 : Day 26

Photo-a-Day Project: A personal project that I undertake in January for an entire month taking one photo a day of my family.





Your head is nearing the end of the cradle .. but I am determined to squeeze you in for as long as possible, I am in denial.

You are stretching your 000 clothes , I will soon need to put them away.

You are out of your size small cloth nappies ... the same cloth nappies your sister wore for her entire first year.

You are growing way too fast my gorgeous boy, please slow down, you seem so eager to grow up ... you will have to forgive me, but I am not ready yet .


No comments:

Post a Comment