This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 29 - Photo A Day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.


Day 29 Happy Chinese New Year- Chinese Gardens

Today's pics were actually not going to be of Lily , I was going to capture the excitement of the Chinese new year parade, the dragon dance and crackers exploding... but Lily gripped so hard around my neck that it was impossible to pass her to Simon so that I could do my thing, so instead today's photos are of the Chinese gardens that were so peaceful in comparison. I am not sure that Lily appreciated its beauty, but she sure did love throwing rocks into the water.





No comments:

Post a Comment