This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 25- Photo A day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.




Day 25  Lily 22 MONTHS.


Happy.
Thinks she’s a big kid.
Loves babies.
Remains as cheeky as ever.
Has started toilet training and loves her 'big girl' undies.
Is shy around those she does not know and hides in the nook of my neck or between my legs.
Says no and mummy at least 100 times a day. 
When she hides and I say aloud  " is she over here" she says "no"and giggle as if she is invisible and I cant hear her when she is hiding.
Her form of dancing is turning around till she falls over
Favorite foods - Meatballs , sliced chicken, broccoli , asparagus , peas,couscous and mum mum biscuits ( yes I know but she really does love her greens !) 
Her current Hero is her uncle Damien ... I am not sure what he did to win this affection but she keeps on telling me that uncle Damien is coming or asking Where's uncle Damien?
Does not sleep through the night and at this rate will be Two before she does.
Is adding toys to the ' must sleep with list' every month and a concerned that there will be no room for her soon. In the list are Kitty , Hoot , lady beetle , hedgehog and fox, Gimmo bunny night light and baby.
Can count to 12
Loves to show her independence.
Is perfectly, perfect for our family.

Is loved so so much !








No comments:

Post a Comment