This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8- Photo A Day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.

Day8  : After a big day at the beach yesterday ( and a bad nights sleep away from home the night before due to us forggeting her beloved kitty ) we all enjoyed a sleep in on Sunday ... especially Lily who slept till 8am! ( I think we can all agree that is much better than 5am ) .
But once again two photos ! yikes and we are only on day 8. 



2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! These photos are gorgeous! Lily sleeping like a cherub with Kitty safely tucked under arm. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun! I have been wanting to take one of her sleeping in our bed for so long now ... however she usually wakes up first or I am afraid to move in case i wake her. I just love to watch her as she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete