This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 - Photo A Day January

Today is the last day of January and with that is the end of my Photo a day challenge January. I hope you have enjoyed this journey as much as I have and are inspired to do this challenge along side me next year. 
I will continue to take photos regularly thought the year as I always have and will continue to share quick glimpses throughout the year with you.
I am sad to finish this challenge but also excited to be planning my next creative sessions!

Priscilla
                      xx

Day 31 Splish Splash 

An unused baby bath is perfectly good fun on a hot Summers day. 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment