This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 - Photo A Day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.




Day 23  ...

I was pre-warned by a lovely customer that  undies in size 1 were hard to come by , so when all  I could find was plain white training undies I already had an idea in mind to create the extensive collection that was depicted in the Princess Polly book. A quick trip to spotlight to buy some iron on transfers and some fabric markers and we had all we needed to make some undies perfect for the little princess in my life.

Only two accidents today , we are off to a great start.




2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    (mothercare start at size one, cotton on kids do size 1-2 though they are hard to get, and pumpkin patch do as well )
    xx
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks Megan, Yes these white ones were from mother care as I remembered you mentioning there. I have since found out about pumpkin patch so went in yesterday and stocked up in their end of season sale! Cotton on have some cute prints, so I will defiantly keep an eye out for those as well. x Priscilla :)

      Delete