This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16 - Photo A Day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.

Day 16   Our little book worm...

We spend so much time reading together , Lily is happy to read the one story ten times before moving to another ( she is actually happy to read them more than ten times in a row ... me not so much ) . She knows some so well that she can recite them word for word. 
She also loves to sit and read quietly alone, I love to listen to her recite the words she knows  and watch the smile that spread across her face when she comes to her favorite page, or the look of concentration as she oh so carefully turns the page.


Favorite books at the moment - 21 Months old

  • We're Going on a Bear Hunt
  • Winnie The Pooh
  • Humphrey the elephant books
  • Hairy Mclairy
  • Peter Rabbit 
  • Look Baby
  • Ollie books  




2 comments: