This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 18 - Photo A Day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.

Day 18  ...

My baby is growing up and starting to grip a little less tightly to my hand and starting to explore .... in the words of Humphrey the elephant and mimicked by Lily ... " all aboard pinky , we're going on an adventure".



No comments:

Post a Comment