This is my blog! You'll see sneak peeks from some of my recent sessions right here.

You can also visit my website to view more examples of my work and to find out more about my photography.

I love to hear your comments below each post, so please feel free to leave one, don't be shy!

Thanks for stopping by....

Priscilla

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24 - photo A Day January

This photo a day challenge, is where I embark on the personal journey to take one photograph every day for the month of January, of the things that are important to me,I hope you enjoy this insight into my life and my heart.




Day 24  There once was a girl with a very little curl...


Lily gets alot of her looks from her dad, her gorgeous dark eyes and long lashes esspecially.Her hair line is also her daddy's , but the colour of her hair, and these curls are defiantly from me.
I haven't taken her for a hair cut yet , and without a clip, her eyes are covered with hair and it often looks like a bird has made a nest in her hair, but I love these little curls and am not quite ready to say goodbye to any of them just yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment